Today's Press Conferences
RSNA invites members of the medical news media to attend its annual meeting each year so that, through stories in print, broadcast and Internet media, the public gains a greater understanding of radiology and its role in their healthcare.
Five press conferences will be held today. They are:
- Imaging Shows Long-term Impact of Blast-induced Brain Injuries in Veterans
- Cardiac MRI Reveals Energy Drinks Alter Heart Function
- PRP Therapy Improves Degenerative Tendon Disease in Athletes
- MRI Technique Reveals Low Brain Iron in ADHD Patients
- Novel Rehabilitation Device Improves Motor Skills after Stroke
RSNA 2013 press releases are available online at RSNA.org/press13.